8th Annual Midwest Broomball Invitational - $1000 to Win!
Submitted By: Scott H on September 6, 2019 at 3:23:38 PM
It's back, the $1000 to win Midwest Broomball Invitational
Date: January 4th (7:00 AM - 10:00 PM) & 5th (7:00 AM - 2:00 PM)
Entry Fee: $500 (4-game guarantee)
Location: Hamilton Center Ice Arena - Columbus, IN
This year our tourney is the opposite weekend of the CAN-AM so that gives everyone an opportunity to travel to both! If you would like to enter your team just send me a note. There is room for 10 teams.
Cash prize(s) will be awarded and paid out as such:
There will be a cash prize offered to upper and lower bracket champions.
* If 10 teams, $750 to the upper bracket winner and $250 to the lower bracket winner
* If 8 or 9 teams, the prize will be split 75%/25%
* There must be at least 8 teams to offer up two bracket prizes.
7 teams or less will only be one bracket/one payout.
* Payout is based on number of teams.
* For instance, if we only have 7 teams then the winner will receive $700, 6 teams the winner will receive $600 and so forth.
View other replies from this post:
- 8th Annual Midwest Broomball Invitational - $1000 to Win! By Scott H at 09/06/2019 3:23:38 PM